March 28, 2010

TRUE COLORS

I am involved in a handful of organizations, most meetings start with a prayer.

I was active in a protestant religion in my younger days, so I’ve said a few.

I saw the world in my 20’s thanks to the US military.

I saw there is more to this world than a single religion.

I must profess to believe in a supreme being in order to participate in some organizations.

I don’t know if there is a God or not.

If there is one, I am positive it is not what most of the worlds religions envision.

If I told people how I felt, I would lose much credibility in their eyes.

How could I help people through these organizations if I was looked on as a “nut job”.

Most likely I would be uninvited to be part of some of these groups, then how could I be a positive influence???????



Moral – pick your battles wisely if you want to do the most good while you are here.

No comments: