March 13, 2010

A HIGHER PURPOSE

Well I have been spending all my spare time reading posts.

There are just too many entertaining story tellers floating around the inter-webs!

Anyway I thought of something to put out to contemplate.

I am not a religious person, but I do believe at if there is a God all he wants is for a person to leave the world a better place than when you arrived.

To me this doesn’t mean staying in your comfort zone of you religion or belief and being a good person. I think it requires you to cross that border and interact with the other comfortable groups out there; otherwise there is no improvement in the overall picture of world peace.

I cannot think that a supreme being would not put this phliosophy higher than the typical religious dogma of  restricting oneself to a strict list of rules and doctrines to become a better person.

No comments: